Gateshead Mikvah Campaign


Thank you so much for your support!


The Kehilla of Gateshead (me included) are running a crowdfunding campaign with Causematch.com on the 12th and 13th of May 2019 (CAMPAIGN IS LIVE NOW) to enable us to fund the long overdue new Mikvaos in Gateshead.


We have raised 65% of the funds so far but we need outside help for the remaining 35% = £2'000'000.



You can donate here but please first take a minute to see how I explain through images what this campaign is all about...



Please donate generously at

Causematch.com/gm/138


If you enjoyed the comic strip below, please follow the link above and help me (even with a small donation) to reach my target of £8000. EVERY donation helps and will be appreciated.


This illustration is part of my personal little project to help towards the overall target.




Please donate generously at

Causematch.com/gm/138


If you enjoyed this comic strip, please follow the link above and help me (even with a small donation) to reach my target of £8000. EVERY donation will be appreciated.


Hebrew verison:


Please donate generously at

Causematch.com/gm/138


If you enjoyed this comic strip, please follow the link above and help me (even with a small donation) to reach my target of £8000. EVERY donation will be appreciated.


Making headlines!


Please donate generously at

Causematch.com/gm/138


If you enjoyed this comic strip, please follow the link above and help me (even with a small donation) to reach my target of £8000. EVERY donation will be appreciated.





This illustration is part of my personal little project I'm working on to help towards the overall target. Keep tuned; I will be updating this post as I get further with my "message".


We are doing all we can. We need YOUR help now.




Please help us finish this vital project!




<<<previous post<<<


>>>next post>>>

Get In Touch

All content © S C Benedict

  • LinkedIn Social Icon